Monday 5 November 2012

Best Of Films - American Psycho Timeline

The first film I have chosen to explore is An American Psycho directed by Mary Harron.  I am using it as a source for my dissertation, and is a film I generally enjoy.  Another reason I chose it is because it has a lot of regular occurrences that are suitable to be plotted on a timeline and presented visually - such as murders and psychotic remarks.

I decided the best way to get information that I wanted from the film was to watch it, and plot a timeline with the entire story, highlighting key events and possible data to be translated into info graphic design. I posted my entire timeline previously, in text format, but that resulted in my blog getting blocked on the college network for some reason - it is a violent and disturbing film though so it probably picked up on some of the words.  Therefore, here is a screen grab from my findings:


No comments:

Post a Comment