Sunday 11 December 2011

Applying a Timeline to my Storyboards




In response to the timeline workshop, I constructed 5 separate timelines, 5 seconds on each, and placed my current storyboards on there.  To save time, and to make it easy to move frames around, I scanned in my work, printed it out and cut them out with blu-tac on the underside.





Because I am using the blu-tac stick and move method, I am able to remove frames off my storyboards to investigate whether or not they are still understandable.  I reverted back to the 5 keyframe format, and found that they still made sense.  It was still beneficial to have the other frames there to understand them, but it shows that my frames are concise and easy to follow - the green pen can demonstrate motion and reduce numerous frames, to the one.






No comments:

Post a Comment