Wednesday 16 February 2011

Final A3 Posters

 2 mini leads, 10 plectrums
 2m Guitar Lead
 Set of Strings
 Guitar Tuning Device
Mini Amp

These A3 posters are the gateway to obtaining the final collectable A1 100 piece.  The idea is, these posters will be distributed to all leading guitar stores in the country, and included in special offers on guitar equipment. For example, poster 1 is included in the 2 mini leads and 10 plectrums deal and the poster 5 is included with the mini amp.  These are just examples, it can be very flexible.  There could be numerous deals on for each poster design.

This centres my project around my target audience, and I would hope that it would boost sales and the appreciation of guitars in general.  It makes my project collectable, and stays true to the Product and Promotion that I chose to do at the start of the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment