Thursday 10 February 2011

Design Sheets

I needed a new approach to manipulating these guitars.  I hadn't responded directly to my research, and I feel I can benefit from this greatly as there are many weird and wonderful guitars in the book I based my research on.  So I decided to make numerous design sheets to aid the process, in a research and response approach of working.








I started by taking inspiration from the book, but then I would take it further with a response of my first design sheet combined in my second sheet.  I would then experiment with another guitar, and make hybrid crossovers of these guitars.







A series of pictures explaining how I approached this task.  I found a guitar and took some of its features and included it in another existing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment