Friday 7 December 2012

The 'Excitement' Chart

After the final crit, I found my infographic brief to be the one that needed the most work. The work I had wasn't set for a final print, and I needed to rectify this immediately.

Instead of just doing facts, I think it would be interesting to do some statistics of my own opinion. Based on my transcript of the film, I'll plot a continuous line graph that will let users know what parts of the film are worth watching.








I tried working with the circular format until I started developing the 'excitement chart'. The circles simply weren't working, there was too much information to store in one place, I needed to explore a different type of infographic for this one. Below is the initial development of the excitement chart.







No comments:

Post a Comment