Friday 3 February 2012

Timing My Video To The Music

I had only concentrated on one ident so far, so I thought it would be a good idea to piece together my 60 second introduction, and base my remaining idents on samples from this.  I started by collecting all my illustrations together and timing it with my soundtrack: Kasabian - Re-Wired.  Here are the results:



I had noticed, once I uploaded and spent another half an hour on my project, that I forgot to enable audio.  Silly mistake, but although this doesn't give a true representation of my initial 60 second intro, the pace can still be established and it sets a template to work on.

RESPONSE TO LORRAINE'S FEEDBACK

I had scrapped the Spitz illustration and opted for Michael Phelps, also in my top 10, on a side-on angle.  (00:20) It is much clearer what is going on and communicates the idea of swimming much effectively.  I will use this as a replacement in my ident.

No comments:

Post a Comment